Ginger Biscuit Games
Based in Warrington, England
With the dawn of the internet the digital universe experienced exponential growth. The binary citizens basked in their new wealth and power, with access to previously unimaginable knowledge. For a while it seemed as if anything was possible. This golden age… did not last. Knowledge became corrupt, much of it was lies dressed up as truth. Fear, paranoia and hate infected the world with Programs becoming jealous of the resources allocated to others. Throughout this turmoil the real threat went by unseen. A silent invader watched and waited... planning it's attack. The war that followed was brief and devastating. Now there is but one hope. A hero must reboot the system, to turn it "Off And On Again" resetting time to before the corruption ever began. Are you that hero?
- A story about a dying world inside a computer system where you are the hero tasked with rebooting time
- A world that is created and destroyed as you play
- Engaging puzzles using the ability of the player to turn parts of the world off and on in order to progress
- Lasers, because everything is better with lasers
- Enemies and obstacles that will require both brains and skill to overcome
- 2-4 Player Local Multiplayer. Deathmatch and Elimination modes, with more to follow
Gameplay Trailer - 2017 YouTube
Deathmatch Multiplayer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Ginger Biscuit Games
Ginger Biscuit Games is a one man development studio founded by Tim Keenan
More information on Ginger Biscuit Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
OAOA - Off And On Again Credits